LOCKS THAT ROCK © 2017     PRIVACY POLICY

Site Design by ACT

Specializing in ALL hair types!
Locks that Rock Hair DesignYou don't have to SPEND a million...to LOOK like a million!

Call for an appointment NOW! 

(845) 227-4021

wappingers

Tue:    9a - 8p

Wed:   9a - 8p

Thu:    9a - 8p

Fri:      9a - 8p

Sat:      9a - 5p

HAIR DESIGN

English - Spanish Bilingual Beauty Salon

CURRENT HAIR CARE NEWS ARTCLES

The must-have products for a smarter, no-fuss style routine.

 

These days, just about every hairstyle seems to be in fashion at once -- long, short, in-between, Beatles-like locks, Mohawks, ponytails, and military buzz cuts.

 

Some men wear one style at work (parted and combed conservatively to the side) and another (spiked up with styling gel, for instance) when they go out. No matter how you style your hair, a few products can help you look your best.

You need to follow best daily Hair Care Routine consisting of healthy hair care tips to get healthy shiny hair. But do you know approximately 60% of your hair condition is due to genetics, and remaining 40% is in your hands depending upon your hair care regimen?

 

Read on here and just include these few extra natural hair care regimen tips in your daily hair care routine and see your hair transforming in to healthy, shiny hair.

Unique in appearance and structure, African-American hair is especially fragile and prone to injury and damage. More than half of African-American women will cite thinning hair or hair loss as their top hair concern. Fortunately, there is a lot African-Americans can do to help minimize damage and keep their hair beautiful.

 

To help African-Americans keep their hair healthy, dermatologists recommend the following tips:

ALL ARTICLES

Men's HairstyesCurly black hair extension weaveBlonde summer hair